Our Removal Efficiencies
For over a quarter of a century, our standard BIDA® System design has averaged the following removal efficiencies:
- ≥ 90% Biological Oxygen Demand
- ≥ 90% Total Suspended Solids
- ≥ 90% Total Nitrogen
- ≥ 90% Ammonia
- ≥ 90% Oil & Grease
- ≥ 30% Phosphorus
Nature Needs Room
To provide prospect clients with a customized system quotation and footprint estimate, BioFiltro needs to understand:
- Influent Water Quality Parameters: BOD, TSS, pH, and, if relevant, Total Nitrogen, Oil & Grease, Phosphorus, and Ammonia.
- Daily Flow: Seasonal or variable clients are asked to provide peak average GPD and annual average GPD.
- Target Effluent Water Quality Parameters: Standard systems remove > 90% of BOD & TSS but please indicate specific discharge limits if applicable.
- Pre-Existing Infrastructure: As BioFiltro custom designs and builds, our engineers can build off pre-existing wastewater infrastructure to reduce installation costs.
For clients who need to achieve stringent discharge limits, BioFiltro can complement our systems with tertiary disinfection.
Wastewater As a Service
BioFiltro is proud to offer a turnkey “Wastewater as a Service” (WAS) solution in which we partner with our clients to not only build and commission a customized BIDA® System onsite, but also maintain and monitor the system to ensure compliance with discharge regulations. Clients, meanwhile, make 100% tax-deductible monthly payments which are based on a per gallon fee that is fixed for the life of the contract.
Without the need to provide the upfront capital for the project, clients are free to invest in growth of their core business while having the peace of mind that BioFiltro is focusing on ours 24/7/365 days a year.
- Complete Turnkey – Design, engineering, permitting, construction, start-up, and equipment and system maintenance managed by BioFiltro for the length of the contract.
- No upfront cost so you can invest capital into production and growth instead of operations.
- Fixed per gallon fee so you can predict your wastewater costs every month for the length of the contract.
- Deduct 100% of payments on taxes to reduce your annual tax burden.
- Option to buy out at any time during contract term
- Monthly performance guarantee built-in
Contact one of our sales engineers directly or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about how your business can benefit!