Our Removal Efficiencies
For over a quarter of a century, our standard BIDA® System has averaged the following removal efficiencies:
- ≥ 90% Biological Oxygen Demand
- ≥ 90% Total Suspended Solids
- ≥ 70% Total Nitrogen
- ≥ 90% Oil & Grease
- ≥ 30% Phosphorus
Nature Needs Room
To provide prospect clients with a customized system quotation and footprint estimate, BioFiltro needs to understand:
- Influent Water Quality Parameters: BOD, TSS, pH, and, if relevant, Total Nitrogen, Oil & Grease, Phosphorus, and Ammonia.
- Daily Flow: Seasonal or variable clients are asked to provide peak average GPD and annual average GPD.
- Target Effluent Water Quality Parameters: Standard systems remove > 90% of BOD & TSS but please indicate specific discharge limits if applicable.
- Pre-Existing Infrastructure: As BioFiltro custom designs and builds, our engineers can build off pre-existing wastewater infrastructure to reduce installation costs.
For clients who need to achieve stringent discharge limits, BioFiltro can complement our systems with tertiary disinfection.
Flexible Financing Options
For qualified clients, BioFiltro offers a lease-to-own model in which BioFiltro finances the plant construction and charges a fixed flat annual fee. In doing so, the client incurs zero risk and enjoys a more comprehensive performance guarantee.